Click on the program name to view the full description
|Digital Art & Animation||Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 (or) any other equivalent to PUC and recognized by KSOU.||6|
|Graphic Design & Web Development||6|
|Diploma Courses||Eligility||No. of
|Animation||Candidates who have passed 10th (or) any other any other
equivalent to and recognized by KSOU.
|2D Classical & Digital Animation||Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 (or) any other equivalent to PUC and recognized by KSOU.||2|
|Graphic Design & Web Development||2|
|Web Application Development||2|
|Certificate Courses||Eligility||No. of
|Visual Effects||Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 (or) any other equivalent to PUC and recognized by KSOU||1|
|Editing, Mixing & Post Production||1|
|Interactive E-learning Application||1|
|Interactive Mobile Application||1|
- The course shall be in Semester Scheme.
- Each Subject shall be of 100 Marks.
Scheme of Examinations
- There shall be a University Examination at the end of each semester of the course.
- There shall be Internal Assessment (IA) of 25 Marks and External Assessment (EA) of 75 Marks.
- Declaration of class shall be as per the KSOU Rules & Regulations.
- Minimum period for completing the course shall be 3 Years and Maximum of 5 years for BSc and Diploma (3 Years) courses.
- Minimum period for completing the course shall be 1 Years and Maximum of 2 years for Diploma (1 Year) Courses.
- Minimum for pass is 40% Aggregate and Course Exemption is 35% per Course.