Click on the program name to view the full description
Master of Visual Arts in
Animation and Visual Effects
|The student is eligible for MVA animation and Visual Effects Program if he/she has a 10+2+3years degree/graduation with animation as a subject or equivalent qualification||4|
|Master of Fine Arts in
Graphic Design and Web Development
|Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree with graphic designing, web design & development as a part of curriculum.||4|
|Degree Courses||Eligibility||No. of
|Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 (or) any other equivalent to PUC||6|
|Bachelor of fine Arts Graphic Design & Web Development||6|
|BSc. Digital Art & Animation||6|
|BSc. Visual Effects||6|
|BSc. Graphic Design & Web Development||6|
|Diploma Courses||Eligibility||No. of
|Animation||Candidates who have passed 10th.||6|
|2D Classical & Digital Animation||Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 (or) any other equivalent to PUC||2|
|Graphic Design & Web Development||2|
|Web Application Development||2|
|Certificate Courses||Eligility||No. of
|Visual Effects||Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 (or) any other equivalent to PUC||1|
|Editing, Mixing & Post Production||1|
|Interactive E-learning Application||1|
|Interactive Mobile Application||1|
- The course shall be in Semester Scheme.
- Each Subject shall be of 100 Marks.
Scheme of Examinations
- There shall be a University Examination at the end of each semester of the course.
- There shall be Internal Assessment (IA) of 20 Marks and External Assessment (EA) of 80 Marks.
- Declaration of class shall be as per the University of Mysore Rules & Regulations.
- Minimum period for completing the course shall be 3 Years and Maximum of 5 years for BSc and Diploma (3 Years) courses.
- Minimum period for completing the course shall be 1 Years and Maximum of 2 years for Diploma (1 Year) Courses.
- Minimum for pass is 40% Aggregate and Course Exemption is 35% per Course.